INFORMATION ON THE PURPOSES OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
Pursuant to the GDPR regulations, the processing of data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, data minimization and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide the following information:
- The personal data (name, surname, end of identification document and copy of the same, telephone, email address, etc) supplied by you will be object of:
- in relation to contractual obligations:
- of treatment relating to the formulation of the offer, issuing tax documents;
- of treatment related to customer care, service and satisfaction;
- treatment for the preparation of reports of a statistical nature and for research and development;
- of treatment aimed at logistics management;
- of treatment for the operational management of the company;
- treatment for legal purposes and management of business relationships;
- in relation to legal obligations:
- of treatment connected to the VAT discipline (VAT tax register, etc.);
Consequently, taking into account the purposes of the treatment as explained above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or inaccurate conferment may have, as a consequence, the inability to perform the collaboration with the company Palazzo Gattini S.r.l. and to fulfill contractual obligations.
In the event that the person giving the data is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired and a copy of the identification documents.
The processing will be carried out both through the use of manual and / or computerized and telematic tools with organizational and processing logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
Personal data will not be disseminated. Personal data may be disclosed to external parties for the sole purpose of fulfilling the purposes indicated above (administrative consultants, tax authorities, companies linked by contractual obligations with the writer, public and private companies to carry out tenders, companies operating in the transport sector).
Personal data are kept for the entire duration of the collaboration relationship and, in case of revocation and / or other type of termination of the relationship, for a maximum of 5 years, in compliance with the principle of limitation of conservation and in fulfillment of the obligations of law.
The interested party, at any time, exercise the rights as foreseen by the Art. 15 to 21 of the GDPR. The exercise of your rights can be done by sending a request by email to email@example.com.